[ExchangeList] Re: Not able to mount public store

  • From: "Kamuni, Prabhakar" <Prabhakar.Kamuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:06:29 +0100

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=294318

This issue can occur if there is insufficient free disk space on the
drive that contains the databases that you are trying to mount

  Thanks and Regards

PRABHAKAR KAMUNI |  ECG- DTC Project | Tech Lead

Unisys Global Services India  |  135/1 Residency Road  |  Bangalore |
Business Phone +91 4159 4828|Net 759 4828

UK Mobile: 0044 7808 392373 , 0044 7502 480 261

and its attachments from all computers.