None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Support" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:48:28 -0400

I have one user using Outlook 2002 and when she goes to send an email, she
receives the following message, "None of your e-mail accounts could send to
this recipient". This happens when she replies to internal and external users
emails. We have Exchange 2000 server, all service packs, on Win2k server, all
service packs. I recreated the profile, same problem. She has all Office/OS
updates. Should I have her use an OST instead of a PST to solve this problem?
We just went live with this new server about 2 weeks ago and she just brought
this to my attention.  We use to have a SBS 4.5 exchange 5.5. We have 64 users
and this is the only user that seems to be having any issues since going live
on the new box.

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.
350 Dupont Road
North Bay, ON
P1B 8K2
705-472-1300 ext.346
dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.