[ExchangeList] None existence mailbox

  • From: "Jawad, Ashraf" <JawadAI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:47:17 +0300

Hi,

            We are facing very strange problem. Let me first till you
what is our configuration. Our company consists of 4 sites with windows
2000 advanced servers and each site includes two or more exchange 2000
servers. From two days we began to receive NDR when trying to send
messages to specific users. Message is "two recipients are configured
with the same e-mail address.  Contact your administrator." When we
checked the global address list we found two entries for those users.
One of them exists in active directory but the other one is not. I tried
to remove those entries by using ldp.exe but the error message "object
not found" returned.

Please help

Best Regards

Ashraf