[ExchangeList] No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient.

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:09:30 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Windows 2000/Exchange
2000

User recieved the following message but yet the Recipient recieved the
email...any reasons why this would be happening?

 No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient.

I checked the following from MS but didn't help any.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q197417

TIA,

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator

Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.