RE: Newbie using Exchange[Scanned]

  • From: "Donavon Yelton" <dyelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:09:58 -0500

It is also basic courtesy and nettiquete to not be so blantantly rude in
your comments.  I think for the sake of courtesy if you don't have
anything good to say then don't say anything at all, at least not in a
way that clutters up my inbox.  I, and I'm sure others, are getting
tired of weeding through countless posts that waste my valueable time.
Contact the person individually and not through the list if you have
something negative to say, otherwise I think it's best to keep it to
yourself and not humiliate publicly or waste anyones time regardless if
you think the original post was worth a reply or not.