RE: New Server for Exchange 2003 & ISA

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:32:28 -0500

Hi Bill,

I agree. You can get very nice performance from ISA firewalls with
modest whitebox hardware. A PIII-800MHz+ with 1 GB+ of RAM, with a 20GB
UDMA-100 IDE disk will serve your office very well for inbound and
outbound access control, sophisticated remote access solutions and VPN.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder