[ExchangeList] New Mail Server - Move mailboxes????

  • From: "Justin Martin" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:14:45 -0500

Hi i am currently running Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 server - I am
planning on replacing the mail server in the next few months with a more
robust and redundant box.

Question is - I am planning on doing a new install and just moving users
mailboxes, changing the location for OWA any other real gotchas that I
need to be concerned with? WIll i simply be able to move public folders
as well?

ANyone know of a white paper for this procedure?

Thanks
Justin

This e-mail message (and any attachments) may contain confidential and/or
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
and delete all copies. Any views expressed in this communication are those of
the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
the views of Gary Jonas Computing Ltd.