Nemx powerless tools for Exchange 2000 - HELP!!!

  • From: "Todd" <tmoss@xxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:26:25 -0700

Is anyone out there using Nemx power tools for exchange 2000?  I have
implemented this into our production world after about a month of testing
(where everything worked fine under a smaller pay load)and now I am
plagued with services restarting, smtp virtual server becoming unavailable
and other process timing issues. To say the least, I wish my company never
payed the bill for this product. If anyone out there is using this product
I would really appreciated hearing from you.  I was planning on rolling
this product out to about to a few other facilities, but not until NEMX
fixes the multiple issues that we have with their product.

Thanks for the help!
Todd Moss