Need a Help

  • From: "Shashaank Iyengar" <shashaank_iyengar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 22:03:58 +0530

Hi all,
I've a problem. Our company is having Exch2k with SP2 server running on win2k
sp2. now i've the Mailserver running on a machine and the users were able to
access mails thru outlook web access. now suddenly i got an error message
saying that the pag cannot be displayed HTTP 500 internal server error. i'm not
finding anything wrong with the server. Probably there is something else in it.
can anyone help em solving this issue.

Rgds
Nandish
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy the best in Movies at http://www.videos.indiatimes.com
Now bid just 7 Days in Advance and get Huge Discounts on Indian Airlines
Flights. So log on to  http://indianairlines.indiatimes.com and Bid Now !