RE: Need Help with getting OWA to work on 2nd Exch ange 2k server

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:12:26 -0300

        Hi there.

        Some things you should check, may be it will help you.

        When you said you've moved some users to the new server, you meant
"move mailbox" or deleted the user and created in the new one?. I ask this
because if the new server belongs to a new site, you sure will have some
problems.

        Is the web server in a dmz? If so, you should try to check if the
owa can access the new server (sometimes you need to put a lmhosts file
there.

        If the new users belong to a different domain, you should try to
check if owa can validate an user, it probably can.

        Regards