RE: NNTP news feed

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 01:17:55 -0500

The other thing I found is this tutorial:

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:3Gf7FZLRJh0J:www.msexchange.org/tut
orials/Implementing-NNTP-Microsoft-Exchange-Server-2003.html+Hamster+new
sfeed+client&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=2

It mentions I need to use a program like Hamster to act as a the NNTP
newsfeed server from my server to the ISP if the newsfeed account
doesn't support commands which they generally don't when you buy service
for your desktop pc. I have not been able to find Hamster on the net...

Now I could be totally wrong if Microsoft has made it available for you
to hook your Exchange 2003 server since SP2 to any newsfeed provider!?

Andrew