RE: NEWBIE Question

  • From: "Iain Anderson" <i.anderson@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 13:20:56 +0100

Sahidur,
        we have a direct Internet connection.

Iain Anderson                                  Computer Operations Manager
Tele:                                                0131-226-4531 x4506
Fax:                                                 0131-220-6662
e-mail:                                              i.anderson@xxxxxx
www:                                               www.nls.uk