RE: NDR for local users in GAL

  • From: Anwer Abbas <AAbbas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:23:35 -0500

Hello,

We have Exchange 5.5 sp 4 in NT 4.0 sp 6a environment. Following NDR was
received by a user who also received exactly the same NDR a week or so ago.
The recipients are local users and appearing normally in the GAL.

Can someone give me a clue as to what can generate such an error message as
the one below?

Thanks a lot.

Anwer Abbas