Re: NAV for E2K set up

  • From: Lomker Michael <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:03:35 -0500

have not located the supporting documentation to back me up on it. If
you can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Even if it could work, running it on another box would be crazy. The amount of network traffic that would be generated to scan messages would be pretty ridiculous. VAPI mode definitely wouldn't work, but I wonder if it would technically work in MAPI mode. I'd definitely call Symantec to see if the 2nd box scenario is even possible.