Re: My exchange server no boot

  • From: "Susan Tackett" <susan_tackett01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:57:45 -0400

Luis,
Are you using DHCP or TCP/IP static IP addresses? Have you checked the network properties on the server you are moving Exchange 2000 to?

Susan

From: "Luis Rodriguez" <lrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] My exchange server no boot
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:59:02 -0600

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

I have a Windows 2000 domain controller and am moving Exchange 2000 to another server within my domain, but the service did not boot and displayed a message "no domain controller found". I envision that there is a communication problem with the domain controller, but is there someone that can assist me?