Moving users to different domain/server

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:59:26 +0200

I am thinking about reinstalling my test setup at home as I need a more
powerful machine and want to get rid of one or the other error I have in
my installation. I have a couple of users in my exchange which I would
like to migrate.

Question: is there a way to move these users to another server? At some
point I will have two exchange installations on two ADCs running. I
could however use exmerge or the like for the small number of users,
nevertheless I'd like to know how to approach this.

Thanks for sharing your infos, very much appreciated.
Mark