[ExchangeList] Re: Moving Exchange to non domain controller

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:11:47 -0500

Been there done that I agree however my employer will not change to
groupwise

Thanks Bruce.

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Taylor, George

BTW, didn't your Mom ever tell you to never put Exchange on a DC?   ;-)

George Taylor

Systems Programmer

Regional Health Inc.

sender only" message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the
communication, including any attachments.