[ExchangeList] Re: Moving Exchange to non domain controller

  • From: "Mike Balasko" <mikebalasko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:21:30 -0800

Answering out of turn, my mom said to be the best, so I used GroupWise. She
also said don't make a spectacle of yourself so I'm guessing the marketing
folks at novell must have heard the same thing.  Conversely, the marketing
guys at Microsoft were bullies and began the process of world domination.
That's where the "If you don't have anything nice" to say speech comes in:-)

Dreaming of a perfect world here. Groupwise backend, Fully functioning
outlook front end, Microsoft servers using Novell NDS instead of hack thing
they call AD.

Mike

  _____

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Taylor, George

BTW, didn't your Mom ever tell you to never put Exchange on a DC?   ;-)

George Taylor

Systems Programmer

Regional Health Inc.

sender only" message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the
communication, including any attachments.