RE: Moving Exchange

  • From: khan.shoeb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:34:56 +0530

Yes you can move it to the new server

Have the backup of your database. We had tried this with Offline backup.

Install new server with the same name / Organzation and site names.

Replace the Database on the new server with the backed up database

Run ISINTEG - patch on the database

Restart the services

Hope this helps

Regards

---DISCLAIMER-------------------------------------------------
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the
enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are privileged and
confidential material of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M)
and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any
manner by anyone other than the intended addressee/(s). If
this E-mail (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s)
if any ) has been received in error, please advise the
sender immediately and delete it from your system. The views
expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s)
or attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender.