RE: Moving Exchange

  • From: "M.J.J. de Jonge" <netwerkbeheerder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:55:10 +0100

Ok is your Exchange server 5.5 an Enterprise? Than you can do it by
adding a second domain into the Manager But if you want to make a
complete the same with setting sever, only can be done with a 2000
exchange Ent.

The best options to do is make an Backup and read it back to an new
store for the mail other way to do it is by making it an member of an
domain.

The move option for mail does not cost the license as it is moved.

Mario