RE: Move or Upgrade to 2003

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:03:45 -0800

Exchange is highly integrated with Active Directory. As such, when you make
any changes to your Exchange structure or Active Directory structure, you
must plan well and carefully.

You are changed both Exchange and Active Directory, so you must take triple
care to do it correctly.

I have to run, but you really need to spend time doing more research and
thinking this through. What you are planning is going to lead to problems.

John T

eServices For You