RE: Move Mailbox-Exchange2K

  • From: "Ripon Bahl" <ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:08:49 +0530

Hi

Gernally outlook handel the name change of it's itself. After outlook 2000
sp2, the NSPI proxy reference has been changed to dynamic. This only works
if the homeDB value has been changed across all domain controller and GC has
the information.

Replicate all the Domain controllers and see if it works.

Thanks and Best Regards

Ripon Bahl

Change should only be constant for everyone.....Do it simple but do it
great...

  _____