[ExchangeList] Re: Monitoring an employees email

  • From: Prabhu Kamuni <prabhu2311@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 06:53:02 -0700 (PDT)

Is it for single user ? or for Mutiple users ?

If it is for single user i have some solution

ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I you are interested in using Glen Scales message tracking script, I have a modified version that will only pull a specified account in your case that one employee. I actually use Glen's script to get usage stats for one mailbox rather than spending money on third party since it would only be used for a single user. The modified script will pull one users stats from the message tracking log into an Access DB. From here you can open the DB which is in a more more readable format and includes built in queries ie. how many are external, internal, size, etc. I have written a macro to email a query that I needed using Outlook Redemption to by pass the "A program is trying to send an email do you want to allow" You can find instructions here. As always if you have issues implementing it, you can email me offline.

http://msexchangetips.blogspot.com/2006/08/using-outlook-redemption-to-by-pass.html

James Chong
Exchange | Administrator
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+