RE: Modifying Public Folder Templates

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:02:12 -0800

I need to make some other changes, which seem to be on a VBA level?
Here are the changes I need to make:

"Change the message that is sent out when you change the status of the drawing
from New Request to Assigned to the following: "The referenced drawing is
scheduled to be completed this week.  Please review drawing request and update
if needed."  This message should go out to the sales rep. and project
coordinator.
The "Via" field and field next to it should reset when status changes from
Pending Approval.
Change the "Current Designer" field name to "Scheduled to be completed on " and
allow me to enter a date (15-Nov-02 format)
Set-up form so that any changes on any of the fields are recorded on the
History section"

Now I think I can find the relevant sections in the code but am kind of
hesitant to just hack away at it. Would you have a book or resource that you
would recommend? Any programming wizards care for a look at the code?