Modifying Global Address Book

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:53:41 -0400

Hi gang!

Windows 2000/Exchange 2000 server

Is there any way to add another column within the Global Address Book?
Meaning, when I look at the Global Address Book, I see Name, Business Phone,
Office, Title, etc.  Is there any way to add a Fax column without having to
open the properties of each user to get their fax number?

TIA,
Mike

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.
North Bay, Ontario
P1B 8K2

Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.