RE: Migration from 5.5 to 2000 problem

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:39:25 -0500

 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;274737  Tells you
how to verify domain and schemaprep have completed successfully.

You don't have to install ADC first.  It won't even be an option for you if
you installed Schemaprep and didn't join an existing ORG.  Hopefully that's
not your situation.

Shame you couldn't install Exchange 2003 though.  It's got a much better
install process that makes it difficult to get things out of order.

Al