Microsoft ISCSI SNS Server and ISCSI Inatiotar for Microsoft Clusters

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ActiveDir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:43:46 -0700

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to configure a HP 1200s NAS server appliance as an iSCSI Target
server using Microsoft's iSNS server 3.0 along with a client server that we
want to install Microsoft cluster server on that has the Microsoft iSCSI
initiator 1.06.

I having trouble configuring it, has any one done this yet? I am at a loss as
to why I can not see the target server from a server that is running the ISCSI
initiator.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=12CB3C1A-15D6-4585-B385-BEFD1319F825&displaylang=en

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0dbc4af5-9410-4080-a545-f90b45650e20&DisplayLang=en

Thanks in advance.