RE: Microsoft Exchange information store service terminated with service specific error 0 (0x0)

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:48:14 -0800 (PST)

You have not given us enogh information to be able to help you.
  1: Is this a fresh build / install?
  2: If it is a new intall, did it ever work?
  3: Now if this is not a new install and an upgrade or migration, please point
this out.

  There are loads of reasons why your IS service would terminate. More
information needed. Also are other services running i.e system attendant?

  Dave

MJ <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  http://www.MSExchange.org/

Do you have Symantec Mail Security for Exchange running on that box?