RE: Microsoft Exchange 2000 Training Class

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:44:53 -0400

That's not a bad idea at all, but I cannot see it happening on this class,
but its something I am looking into, possibly setting up a conference server
for a small group to use.

Thanks for your kind words, this group is really starting to take of and we
have some really great people participate.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com
www.exchangetrainer.com