RE: Messenger

  • From: "Jason Lehrhoff" <JLehrhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:07:48 -0400

The MSN version 5 supports .NET and Exchange messaging. I currently use
it on an Exchange 2000 box. IM is no longer supported in current
versions of Exchange, they would force us into buying Microsoft Office
Live Communication Server. (or you can just keep an E2000 box up with
only those services running)

-Jason