Messages not getting to individual mailboxes

  • From: "Brian Singer" <bsinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:06:35 -0700

My Exchange 2000 is setup using the POP3 connector to connect to and
download mail from my ISP.  Everything seems to be working fine, except
for the fact that recently one of the mailboxes will jut stop receiving
messages.

Two weeks ago it was one user, but after two days it mysteriously went
away, but this week it is another user, and the issue is not going away.
This user does receive internal e-mails, but nothing that should be coming
off of the ISP.  The mail is being downloaded fro the POP3 connector and
there are no messages in any queue's.

Could someone help?