RE: Messages Stuck in Local Queue of Exchange 2000

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:46:29 -0400

Hi Ilyas,
This is a known problem in Exchange 2000 servers having more than 1GB of
RAM. try the following links, you will find an answer,

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319682

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315407

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;838233

HTH.