[ExchangeList] Re: MessageWare Products

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:03:06 -0500

I have the entire suite of their products...

Let me put it this way -

Installation is simple.  Features are interesting and nice.

I have uninstalled and removed ALL of their applications except for Plus
Pack.

Plus Pack gives the GAL view that people are used to seeing in Outlook
and there are no 'funky' downloads for this to work.

The other applications work differently per Browser and require Java
downloads that, at best, are confusing to end users and create more
hassle than their worth for our Helpdesk staff.  I was directed by sr.
management to remove those applications immediately.

Plus Pack has been the only win for us...

I strongly recommend the Plus Pack, but I strongly recommend that you
test all other applications on MANY different platforms before
purchasing or deploying to your user community.

Regards,
Chris