Message tracking error

  • From: "Kern, Tom" <tkern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:04:15 -0400

I'm running exchange 2k post sp3 rollup.

when i try to do a search on certain users in message tracking, i get "one or
more entries in the Recipients field are invalid and will not be used in the
search. Each entry must be a valid email address or user"
For other users it works.
there is nothing different about this user- enabled account,not hidden from the
gal,etc.

This is a valid user in my domain. She has a mailbox/email on an exchange
server in the org.
i am running this as domain admin with full exchange admin rights.

any ideas?
thanks alot.