Message is larger than the current system limit

  • From: "Hermano JS. Queiroz" <hjsqueiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:42:28 -0500

Hi Folks,

This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's
mailbox is full.  Create a shorter message body or remove attachments
and try sending it again.

MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=EDU/DC=CAMPBELLSVILLE:CU48790

        Do you have any ideas about the next steps?

        Article 322679 "How to set size limits for messages..." I
already looked at it, but everything is fine. Global Setting "No limit
in all", I do use Connectors, SMTP Virtual setting "No limit in all",
and in the User Mailbox Settings, it is "No limit in all" also.

        It is W2K SP4 and all settings in: The Global Setting, The
Exchange SMTP connector, the SMTP Virtual Server and The User Mailbox
setting, I already checked and neither one it set to limit any bit at
all.

Thanks in Advance,

Hermano