Message attachment size

  • From: "Gopi Krishna N" <Gopi.Krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:49:44 +0530

Hi,
       I'm using Exchange 2000. we have set the i/c & o/g attachment
size limit to 5MB. when somebody is trying to send a message with 2.3MB
it is bouncing back with an error. I checked SMTP properties and the
mailbox properties , everywhere it is showing 5MB size limit. After
changing all the limits, I'd restarted my server aswell. Not sure where
I missed some settings. Please help.

This is the error I get -
                                our message did not reach some or all of
the intended recipients.