Message Tracking

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:42:48 +0100

OK Message tracking under E2K is Crap to say the least. Firstly it takes
ages to resolved the name. Secondly it takes ages to find the messages,
I have come to terms with this and found that following the track around
and restarting WMI on the servers thenn it tracks much better.

    However, what I can't get my head around is why when I want to track
a message that I sent ten minutes ago it takes so much longer than if I
look for all the messages I sent today???

Your suggestions on improving message tracking performance would be
greatly appreciated.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510
Email: Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.shell.com <http://www.shell.com/>