RE: Memory usage

  • From: "Dennis Olson" <Dennis.Olson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:17:49 -0700

Are you running 5.5 or 2K? The store will increase with use but it
should stabilize out and not grow too much. On 5.5 there were certain
factors/problems that caused the store to grow to a point of crashing.
With 10 users you shouldn't have any issues. What are the specs on the
box?

protected from use or disclosure by law.  Any distribution, unauthorized
use or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and delete the email.

Dennis Olson

Manager, Network Services

602-778-1911