RE: Making list of e-mail addresses

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:35:29 -0400

I think your LDAP string, specifically msExchHomeServerName, is probably
incorrect.

This is a whole lot simpler, if you don't need pretty formatting:

Download adfind from www.joeware.net, then:

adfind -b dc=brnets,dc=local -f "(proxyaddresses=smtp:*)" proxyAddresses

Obviously, replace the base with your base.