[ExchangeList] Re: Mails queuing, not been delivered

  • From: kimiagar <kimiagar1974@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 05:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi,
Can anyone help me on this?
This is my server information:
- MSWin 2000 Advanced Server SP4
- MSExchange 2000 Enterprise Edition SP3
- MCAfee 7
- GroupShield 5.20.689
- GFI Mail Essential 9
This is my problem:
From Last week, Emails are queued up so the server
become very slow and Event ID 327 generated in App
Log. Sometimes This event id refers to an email
sometimes not. If I delete the specefic email
everything become normal but If there is no specific
email It takes some times and the queue become normal
after a while,  but I'm stuck on this why this error
happen. I searched in microsoft support, They
recommand to install Exchange SP3 and post service
pack but These patches are already instlled on the
server.
Any idea will be greatly appreciated.
Kimiagar.

--- Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
Thanks Mark, we will try this out as well, I am sure
we are likely to find the solution here. Thanks again

  Dave

Mark Meelhuysen <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi Dave,

  After a big search I finally found a little note
with the key :)
  I did a search in the microsoft support site and
found the article which Microsoft released after I had
contact with them. There are 2:

  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842801/en-us
  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/843545/

  I also spoke some other System administrators and it
seems that the newest patch released by McAfee (patch
13, it is out for 2 weeks now) also solves a lot off
known issues.

  Hope it helps you out.

  Greetz,

  Mark Meelhuysen