RE: Mailbox store bloat!?!?!?![Scanned]

  • From: "simon whale" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:01:44 +0100

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I know that an online defrag won't remove white space from the database
but optimize the database, but an offline defrag will, if you look at
the event log for event id's 1221 that will tell you how much space you
will be able to recover, if memory serves me right these entries will be
around midnight to 3 or 4 am.

Simon