RE: Mailbox aging query??

  • From: "Paul E Larson" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:32:58 -0500

You could try. Since only one recipient policy is applied to a user. I would
try this first on a test server.

Set the defaul mailbox manager policy for the majority. Group the variations
into individual groups if there are more than one. Set a higher priority
mailbox policy for each of the groups or individuals, chose "generate
reports only" until you have them to your liking. Apply the policies and
then start the mailbox manager and verify that the policies are enacted the
way you want.

Paul