Mailbox access

  • From: "Jim Origel" <jim.origel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 19:56:10 +0200

Hi all, is there a way to share a mailbox access across 2 different
Exchange Servers?  I mean I have a traveling manager whom I have created
a 2nd mailbox for at a remote location on a 2nd Exchange server within
the same organization.  But what I want to explicitly grant her is the
ability to send on behalf of her main account.  Her main account smtp
address is for example manager.test@xxxxxxx and at the 2nd location is
manager@xxxxxxx where I have a copy of all her 2st maiblox mail
forwarded there.  I have granted the 2nd mailbox full mailbox and
delegate access but when I try to use the first From address it foes not
let me saying I do not have permissions.  Is there a quick and easy way
to overcome this?  Thank You Jim