Mail format question

  • From: "IT Consultant" <mcummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:34:55 -0500

Is there any way to format the way webmail is read? I have a small issue with a
user who gets a page not found error when trying to view some of their mail via
OWA or the web. This doesn't happen on all of the mail only a few, but it's
happening enough to cause a complaint. I'm thinking it's simply a formatting
issue but I'm not sure whether it's tied to Outlook or somewhere in OWA because
I didn't set this up. So can anyone advise on a way to check this?

Thanks