[ExchangeList] Re: Mail Sending problem to some domains, Urgent help needed

  • From: Supreet Singh <supreet20in@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:57:06 +0100 (BST)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi janes

I am posting here the errors of dnsreport.com. Please
have a look and suggest if there is any problem with
the configuration.

WARN Mail server host name in greeting WARNING: One or
more of your mailservers is claiming to be a host
other than what it really is (the SMTP greeting should
be a 3-digit code, followed by a space or a dash, then
the host name). If your mailserver sends out E-mail
using this domain in its EHLO or HELO, your E-mail
might get blocked by anti-spam software. This is also
a technical violation of RFC821 4.3 (and RFC2821
4.3.1). Note that the hostname given in the SMTP
greeting should have an A record pointing back to the
same server. Note that this one test may use a cached
DNS record.

mail.mydomain.org claims to be host mail.myisp.com
[but that host is at 11.11.11.11 (may be cached), not
22.22.22.22].

our MX is pointing towards (22.22.22.22 ), which is
the IP of ur ISP. As we have taken some storage space
from them.

-------------------------------------------------------Can

-------------------------------------------------------JS

-------------------------------------------------------Seen

-------------------------------------------------------Hi
> All,
>
> I am facing a problem since last week , i am unable
> send mail to some domains. I have checked my ip , it
> is not listed in any of blocking lists. Following
> are
> the error logs which i recieve very frequently.

> recipient.
> For assistance, contact your system administrator.
>            <servername #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1
> <recipient@xxxxxxx>... Relaying denied. IP name
> possibly forged [my server's ip 11.11.11.11]>
>

> Could not deliver the message in the time limit
> specified.  Please retry or contact your
> administrator.
>            <servername #4.4.7>
>

>            There was a SMTP communication problem
> with the recipient's email server.  Please contact
> your system administrator.
>            <servername#5.5.0 smtp;550-Verification
> failed for <senderemailid@myservername>>
>

> Regards
> Supreet Singh

> //www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/
> MSExchange Newsletter:
> http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:
> http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/
> MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/

> //www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/
> MSExchange Newsletter:
> http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:
> http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/
> MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/

> http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp

> //www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/
> MSExchange Newsletter:
> http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:
> http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/
> MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/

> Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our
> other sites:

=== message truncated ===

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: