RE: Mail Routing - Making Exchange 2003 Dumber

  • From: Gideon12 <gideon12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:13:46 -0500

If you fail to see a need or reason with something, you don't need to
reply.  While I'm more than happy to describe in detail what is being
accomplished, I'm not going to justify it.  I am hopeful that we are all
professionals here, and will try to help each other out, not criticize each
other's environment.

BTW, what's the fun of just running an Exchange infrastructure?