[ExchangeList] Re: Mail Que Peformance

  • From: "Jonathan E. Cox" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 08:21:09 -0500

You can create additional SMTP Connectors to accomplish your request but
more than likely you are haivning a DNS reverse lookup issue with your
current service provider or your failover ISP provider. My firm charges
125.00 USD an hour to reolve issues let me know if you would like
further assistance.

Thanks,

Jonathan E> Cox

www.Computerone.biz