Mail Bombing from Our Exchange 2000 Server

  • From: "Krishna Kumar" <k.kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:46:06 +0400

Dear All,

I have a big issue in our Exchange 2000 Server. It is sending same mail
repeatedly to some addresses some times. My server is completely secure from
viruses. I am using it as an ISA Server also. I think it is happening when the
server load is very high  due to the  mailing lists send by our marketing dept.
to our customers. I am using a mailbox to get a copy of all the mails which are
passing through the this mail server. In that I am not getting these mails
repeatedly.

I will be very thankful if any body can help me to get rid of this issue.

Thanks

Krishnakumar