RE: Mail Block in Exchange 2003

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:17:10 -0400

Mahadevan,
Didn't you read the reply I posted yesterday for the same question ?

Here it is again,

One way to block emails going to certain external domains is to create a
separate SMTP connector for these address spaces, and by default "Reject
messages from everyone". This will bounce back any mails sent to these
domains. You can use a single SMTP connector to deny emails to multiple
domains.

HTH.
Regards,
Raj Periyasamy