Macintosh support with Exchange 5.5

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:00:29 -0400

Hello all,

    I have about 10 users in our company that use Macs...  I am trying to
provide them access to Exchange 5.5.  Currently they are using OWA, and are
whining about it.  Any way, I have tried using Outlook 2001 for Mac and also
the current version of Entourage.

    When configuring either of the apps, they return authentication errors.
I have verified that all user information provided is correct.

    Any ideas or pointers you can throw my way?   I have read many articles,
but nothing appears to resolve the issue.  They are able to contact the
Exchange servers on the network.

Regards,
Chris Wall